1 2 3 4

① 句 到 尾
人不犯我,我不犯人
我 有 我 自 己 的 ① 套 !
我 不 是 串
我 只 是 做 回 自 己
注意! 本M是 SHINee's Fans

Monday, May 30, 2011

Replay Japanese Version ♥ !

Finally ! ♥
It's out ! It's out !
I've been wait this song for long time XD haha ~
They said it was gonna come out on the 22nd,
But it came out way earlier! SHINee fighting !!! ♥

I LOVE SHINee!! 
Replay was the very beginning of our love affair, but it's just weird seeing it rearranged, in another language, a different chick
Thats awesome how they debuted with replay and now using the Japanese version as a comeback XD

But this mv almost focus at Taemin =3=
I think the reason why Taemin sings more than Jonghyun in this video is because Jonghyun doesn't speak japanese so well *.* haha XD
Yoona is pretty :) ♥

Jonghyun is better at vocals enough said. XD
Key looks nice when wearing spectacle :)
Taemin's hairstyle has a lot of changes XD i cn say that hairstyle will spoil image x)
I want to say that SHINee is * shinning * !! ♥


Ohhhhh sexy , adorable , cute , handsome , attractive , smoking hot SHINee ! :D
MinHo's big beautiful eyes and handsome face ♥
Key's seductive sexy eyes and cute face ♥
TaeMin's flaming hot red hair and cute innocent everything ♥
JongHyun's handsome and cool everything ♥
Onew's ravishing smile ♥


SHINEE IS AMAZING.
Amazing TALENT.
Amazing LOOKS.
Just AMAZING!!!!!!!

 Really love this song ! ♥
I can't control myself always went to open and see XP
This mv is so freaking nice ! ♥

 LOOK ! Its so different
Is not the same as before ! X)
They are became more and more handsome ♥




Key and his blond hair hottness!!!!
Hairstyle changed !

nice XD ♥
MinHo is always looks cool !
Looks like foreigner XD isn't ?


He looks kinda different to me XD
His hairstyle is nice and handsome ♥
Although nothing special changes 
LOVE him much !

 Aww !! TaeMin's hairstyle changes a lot ! A LOT !
 No longer as before ! 
 Before that , the designer is bad XD
And now , it's look better and more nicer  
Really looks handsome with this hairstyle !
TAEMIN LOOKS SO HOT IN RED HAIR~

 That smile melts my heart every single time I see it.
Onew looks different with this style :)
Looks nicer XD



Nice outfit ♥
YoonA looks pretty in this MV
I think SHINee will be sucessful in Japan
They look extremely cute in here! 

AND NOW XD 
My handphone's background ♥ 
haha XD my hp background XD

My hp screen saver XD ♥

hehe XD
SHINee Hwating ! 



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ End ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

謝謝觀看...慢走...