1 2 3 4

① 句 到 尾
人不犯我,我不犯人
我 有 我 自 己 的 ① 套 !
我 不 是 串
我 只 是 做 回 自 己
注意! 本M是 SHINee's Fans

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

♥ DANBO ♥

Fall In Love With DANBO !!
DANBO really looks cute XD haha
I don't like DOMO cause it is too famous !

DANBO is enough CUTE !! Awww ~ so love it XD~
I want to have it ! But i think it is difficult -.-
I don't know even where gt sold it T_T

Danbo wants to give photography a try.
She even has her first picture to show everyone XD
She is so cute , Isn't it ?




DANBO gives you his heart ! ♥
Will you be DANBO's valentine ? I will X)
He loves you so much !


DANBO loves you and me !
Shr is amazing X)




DANBO with lollipop ♥
The lollipop is biggest size than DANBO XD haha so cute
I wanna have it !

Awww ~ He is so cute !
He's having breakfast at MCD XD haha
nice coffee ♥

DANBO + merry christmas XD haha 謝謝觀看...慢走...